Thursday, December 30, 2010

Missing You...


You came into my life
gave the meaning to my heart beat
I was like a hard rock
you made me as soft as flower

Filled my gloomy eyes
with so many desires and dreams
Made me to smile
with your words and gestures

You showed me the taste of caring
made me to fall in love with you
You was with me, holding my hand
in every smile and sorrow

Unfortunately, you was never mine
yet, why do I feel for you again and again
Time came when you became someone's
yet, you have been remembered again

Whether it is friendship, or it is love
but I miss you even now
I Can't wish, you to be mine
but, I have to live with pain

This feeling towards you never ends
my broken heart never mends
look at my eyes, when my life ends
still you can see the love that never ends...

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet and heart touching.. hope i too find the one who loves like u....

    ReplyDelete